The trip to Central Europe turned out to be the last "kiwimonster" trip.
Long story short, "team kiwimonster" is no longer, I have a new caching name (magicwander) and the blog is now renamed "magic wanderings" with a new address, http://gcmagicwander.blogspot.com/.
I expect to blog my next adventure, a cruise in the Caribbean with pdxrose and other geocachers in January 2019.
Saturday, July 28, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Unexpected Private Tour
I woke up bright and early this morning at 5, decided that yes I would go on the tour, and meandered down to breakfast. Definitely Europea...
-
We arrived this morning in Alta, Norway. The scenery was very familiar to an Oregonian: mountains with lots of conifers (the direction opp...
-
Tonga was our first Polynesian stop. After four Melanesian’s countries (Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Vanuatu, and Fiji), Tonga was a b...
-
Yesterday was a sea day which was great for those of us still adjusting to jet lag. After minimal sleep on, the plane, and interrupted sleep...
No comments:
Post a Comment